When it comes to our children, it can be hard to listen to the intuition that says there’s something wrong… especially when that “something” can’t be physically seen. Sensory Processing Disorder may appear to be silent but shows up in so many ways on a daily basis. If you are worried there is something wrong with your child (even if EVERYONE else is telling you it’s fine) listen to your intuition. I’m glad I did.
- Out on the Frontier (thejennyevolution.com)
- Disobedience or Disability? (thesensoryspectrumblog.com)
- Operation Mallrat (voicesofsensoryprocessingdisorder.com)
- The Ultimate Guide to Sensory Processing Disorder (thesensoryspectrumblog.com)
- Revealing the Elephant in the Room (voicesofsensoryprocessingdisorder.com)
- Ripping off the Band-aide (voicesofsensoryprocessingdisorder.com)
- Human intuition: What if we apply it to improve security? (securityandrisk.blogspot.com)